The Refugee Move-On Service helps refugees become familiar with life in the UK and will help build up daily living skills. Most importantly, we offer a temporary place to live until longer term accommodation can be found.
Who we support
The Refugee Move-On Service is for single people who have been awarded:
- Refugee status in the UK
- Leave to enter
- Leave to remain
- Humanitarian protection
- Discretionary leave
Support we offer
- A designated support worker
- A package of housing related support
- Help to look for, apply and move into permanent housing within nine months
- Promote options and choices helping people become independent and self-reliant
- Your own bedroom in a shared house with others
- We can support up to 5 people at any one time
- Help people with leave to remain to integrate into the UK and their local community, use their skills and get involved in new things
You can call into one of our customer services centers, telephone or use this online form.
- Tell us about your housing circumstances.
Clock Completing this form takes 5 minutes
Paperclip To complete this form you will need to provide your name and contact details.Contact Housing Solutions
After you've contacted us
We will contact you with an appointment for housing advice and an assessment of your needs:
What we expect from you
You will be expected to:
- Meet with a support worker on a regular basis to discuss progress towards your goals and record your achievements
- Ensure terms and conditions of the licence agreement are followed. If any conditions are breached then the accommodation and support package may end
- Treat other service users and staff fairly, without discrimination and with dignity and respect
- Licenses can also be ended if there are any incidences of anti-social behaviour.