The Kirklees Wellness Service (KWS), works with people in our communities to improve their own health and wellbeing. The service offers tailored support through utilising health coaching and motivation interviewing techniques.
How to refer yourself or somebody else
Fill in our online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 10 minutesRefer to the Wellness Service
After you've referred
One of the team will be in contact within five working days.
Who the service is for
The service is available to adults aged 18+ who live in Kirklees. It is for people who have identified a need for further help to improve their health and wellbeing and want to make a change. They should be ready to commit to accessing this support, and willing to work towards a personal goal.
The types of things that people need help with could include:
- Improving mood and building confidence
- Improving mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Managing long term conditions
- Wellbeing support if they are caring for someone
- Increasing contact with people and activities
- Increasing physical activity levels
Relax and take control tracks
Free downloadable relax and take control tracks - to help you experience different forms of deep relaxation.