Good mental health is important to everyone. Leading a life with good mental health and wellbeing also supports in having better physical health.
Call 999 and ask for an ambulance or go to your nearest accident and emergency (A&E) department.
- Speak to a friend, family member or someone you trust
- Call the Samaritans 24 hour support service on telephone: 116 123
- Make an urgent appointment to see your GP
- Contact the Kirklees Touchstone Well Bean Crisis Cafe
- Contact Kirklees Single Point of Access Team on: 01924 316830 24 hours a day if support is required urgently
Contact your GP or NHS 111 if it is out of hours