If you have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, you may be entitled to a payment of £500.
The payment is for people facing a reduction in income because they cannot work while self-isolating.
It is not for people whose income is lower than normal because they are furloughed.
You must fulfil these criteria
- You began your period of isolation on or after Monday 28 September
- You have received an Account ID Number from NHS Test and Trace
- You are working or self-employed
- You are not able to work from home so have suffered a loss in your income
- You receive one of these benefits: Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, Income-Based Jobseekers Allowance, Income-Related Employment Support Allowance, Income Support, Pension Credit, Housing Benefit.
You can make a claim up to 14 days after your period of self-isolation ended.
How to apply for Test and Trace Support Payment
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 10 minutes
Paperclip You must provide the following:
- A recent bank statement
- Recent wage slips and employer's details if you are employed
- Proof of self-employment if you are self-employed
- Proof that you cannot work from home (Optional)
After you've applied
If you are eligible, we will pay the support payment into your bank account electronically within 7 working days.