We believe it's important that you feel secure and comfortable where you live, whilst still being able to maintain your independence and freedom.

Housing related support

If you are an older or disabled tenant, we offer a housing related support service to help you remain living independently in your own home.

Our Retirement Living Scheme offers additional support for older people including on-site help and security, social activities, housing related support and out of hours monitoring.

Contact Specialist Accommodation for further details.

Was this information helpful?