You should be able to find the answer to most of your questions right here on our website. This should be your first stop to help you with any general queries you have about your tenancy and our services.
Repairs and rent
- Phone 01484 414800 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm)
You will be asked to register your details including your rent account number with a MyKirklees account. It's quick and easy and your details will be saved so you can report a repair or pay your rent online in the future.
- Phone 01484 414850 (Out of hours)
Urgent repairs include things like:
- total or partial loss of electric, gas or water services
- unsafe electrical sockets or fittings
- insecure windows, doors or locks
- a door entry phone not working.
Complaints and compliment
- Complain to or compliment Homes and Neighbourhoods
- Complaint Handling Code
The Housing Ombudsman code sets out good practice that allows us to respond to complaints effectively and fairly.
Contact us about anything else
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutes.Contact Homes and Neighbourhoods
- You can also phone us: Phone 01484 414886 (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9am to 5pm, Wednesday 10am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4.30pm)
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment
Textphone users add 18001 before the number you are calling (including area code). For example, to call our repairs service, Phone 18001 01484 414800.
A Relay Assistant automatically joins the conversation and provides a link between the textphone user and the hearing person. Relay Assistants understand the needs of deaf and speech-impaired people and provide a discreet and confidential service.
More information: Relay UK