If you have been running your business for 3 years or less the Kirklees Start Up Team will help you take your business to the next step.
Our start-up support programme is completely free.
What we offer
Our offer includes:
- 1 to 1 call or virtual meeting with a specialist advisor
- Fact sheets on how to start a business, licences, tax, National Insurance and more
- 30 minute online workshops, predominantly focussed around social media and online selling
- Support with navigating other council services, such as food hygiene, planning and environmental health
- Property search
- 8 hour mentoring for eligible businesses.
Contact us for more information
Access our start-up support programme
Fill in our simple form.
Completing this form takes around 5 minutes.Apply to access the start-up support programme
After you've applied
We will contact you within 5 worling days.
Organisations which offer additional support
- Ad:Venture - Can help start-up businesses that sell to other businesses.
- Business in the Community - Can support social enterprises.
- Cobra - Access online business support using your library card. To log in type kirklees followed by library card number, for example kirklees097999999
- Community Catalysts: Kirklees - Support for those who would like a self employed career in care.
- Princes Trust: Support for starting a business - Support for young people aged 18 to 30 to start their own businesses with workshops and mentoring.