Documentation for adult placements in care homes and provision of home support services (previously known as Domiciliary Care) for adults made by Kirklees Council.

Home support services contract

The council's contract for the provision of Home Support (previously known as Domiciliary Care) by independent sector providers

Care home contracts

Stay Connected
Sign up to email alerts for staying healthy
Was this information helpful?