Holmfirth, Honley and Meltham
Arts and music
Discover your creative side on a workshop or course; or visit one of the many galleries for unique pieces or inspiration.
Last of the Summer Wine
Tread in the footsteps of Compo, Nora and Clegg; Last of the Summer Wine was filmed in Holmfirth for over 30 years.
Walk, cycle, ride; there are miles of trails and footpaths to suit every ability and interest.
Holmfirth, Honley and Meltham and vibrant towns and villages with speciality shops and markets, bespoke art and tasty treats; plus an annual programme of events, all clustered around cobbled streets.
- Discover independent boutiques and specialist stores that you won't
find on the high street.
- Discover independent boutiques and specialist stores that you won't find on the high street.
- Treat the kids at Imagine Toys or get
hands on at the Potters Den in Holmfirth.
- Treat the kids at Imagine Toys or get hands on at the Potters Den in Holmfirth.
Food and drink
- There are foodie treats around every corner. Dine in style and savour the best local produce at The Hepworth or Mustard and Punch.
Holmfirth tourist information centre
All about Holmfirth
The latest news for the Holme Valley
Events in Holmfirth - big and small
The Kirklees Fairtrade website.
Peak District National Park
Explore more of the Peak District national park.
Special offers and discounts
Local business directory