Kirklees Creative Summit 2012
A participatory gathering for the local creative sector which explored and celebrated the creative gifts we have as a sector in Kirklees.
Includes a sample of tweets on the day; examples of the themes and content.
From the Chair, Mary Schwarz, based on notes and feedback from provocations and discussions; and the Tea Time Reflection.
- People Power - Chris Squire
- The Case for Optimism - Teo Greenwood
- The Youth of Today - Chloe Whitehead/Cam 4
- Our Creative Ecology - Amanda Huxtable
- Conatus: an effort, an impulse - Angus McLeod Hill
- Give and Take - Mary Robson, Arts in Health and Education
- Art at the Margins: Bringing the Outside in - John Holt, Founder of Artists in Mind
- Space to Create : an exercise of thought - Gill Bond
Based on participants anecdotes and thoughts about creative gifts on the day.
For more information
- Arts and Creative Economy Development Unit
- Communities and Leisure, 2nd Floor South, Civic Centre 1, High Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2YU
- 01484 226353
Register to be able to access Kirklees grants
- Grants Access Point
- 01484 414824