Arts in the Neighbourhood funding
2015/16 Arts in the Neighbourhood Scheme - Open for Applications
You must register with the Grants Access Point (GAP) 4 weeks prior to the deadline date to enable you to make an application.
What the grant is for
- Help for community and voluntary groups to set up arts and cultural projects and events by contributing towards the costs.
- Projects must be wholly or mainly for the benefit of Kirklees residents and involve Kirklees residents.
Apply for Arts in the Neighbourhood Funding 2015/16
Please read the Information Pack carefully. Completed application forms should be sent to the Creative Economy Team.
Both the Information pack and the application forms are available in both
Microsoft Word and Portable Document Formats.
- 30 June (for projects taking place from 1 August)
- 30 September (for projects taking place from 1 December)
- 31 January 2016 (for projects taking place from 1 April 2016)
Completing the application
Step by step guide to completing the application form and advice on how to ensure your application scores as highly as possible.
For more information
- Creative Economy Team
- Communities and Leisure, 4th Floor North, Civic Centre 1, High Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2NF
- 01484 414824 ask for Creative Economy Team
Register to be able to access Kirklees grants
- Grants Access Point
- 01484 414824