Arts in the Neighbourhood funding
The 2016/17 Arts in the Neighbourhood Scheme is open for applications
Round 2: Deadline for receipt of applications - 30 September 2016 (for projects taking place after 1 December 2016)
Round 3: Deadline for receipt of applications - 31 January 2017 (for projects taking place after 1 April 2017)
You must register with the Grants Access Point (GAP) 4 weeks prior to the deadline date to enable you to make an application.
What the grant is for
- Help for community and voluntary groups to set up arts and cultural projects and events by contributing towards the costs.
- Projects must be wholly or mainly for the benefit of Kirklees residents and involve Kirklees residents.
Application Form and Information Pack
Guide to completing the Arts in the Neighbourhood Application Form
- Please take time to look at the step by step guide to completing the application form
- AIN guide to completing application
For more information
- Creative Economy Team
- Communities and Leisure, 4th Floor North, Civic Centre 1, High Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2NF
- 01484 414824 ask for Creative Economy Team
Register to be able to access Kirklees grants
- Grants Access Point
- 01484 414824