About this site
Learning Disability Partnership Board
The partnership board's membership is made up of a range of people and organisations who have an interest in improving services for people with learning disabilities in Kirklees.
What we do
The Kirklees learning disability partnership board (LDPB) meets every few months. Working together we aim to make things better for people with a learning disability and their families in Kirklees.
The board aims to:
- improve the way public and community services support people with a learning disability
- promote the rights, independence, choice and inclusion of people with a learning disability
Members of the board
People with a learning disability, family, carers and lots of different services are members of the partnership board.
The Kirklees learning disability partnership board meets every few months.
Partnership board meetings are co-chaired by Nicola Cromack, who is a service user and Sue Richards who is Kirklees Council's Service Director - for integration.
There are regular sub-group meetings throughout the year which feedback to the partnership board, these are:
We are looking for new representatives.
- Do you have a learning disability?
- Do you care for someone with a learning disability?
- Are you in transition into adult life?
If so, would you be interested in joining the partnership board?
Anyone is welcome to our meetings.
- Kirklees Council
- Phone 01484 221000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To get involved with the Kirklees Learning Disability Partnership Board you can email them at email@example.com
Watch the short video About this site