Back to top  
Text size

Taxi licences

Licensing ( Last updated - November 2015

Conditions, policies and fee sheet

Complaining about a taxi driver

Complain to the licensing department.

It is very useful if you can provide any of the following:

  • Vehicle registration number
  • Vehicle plate number
  • Driver's badge/licence number

Licensing Office contact details

  • Kirklees Licensing Service
  • Flint Street Depot, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
  • 01484 456868