From 1st June Kirklees Council no longer have a contract to deliver driver training courses on behalf of the police. If you need to attend a Speed Awareness/What's Driving Us/Motorway Awareness Course/RIDE/Driving for Change or Driver Alertness course, please refer back to the provider list in your police course offer letter. Kirklees Council are running courses until 30th May only
Driver training schemes are an alternative to being fined, receiving points on your licence or going to court.
Book your course online
You will only be able to book a course if you have been referred by a police force.
- Please read the terms and conditions before you book your course
Paperclip You will need your driving licence number to log in, if you are rebooking your course you will also need your booking reference.Book online
Types of courses
How courses operate and who can attend
Other course providers
If you wish to attend a course in another area:
To rearrange or cancel your course
- You can rebook your course online. You will need your driving licence number and booking reference to log on.
- If you cancel within 5 working days of the course date you will be charged a short notice rebooking fee.
- If you cancel more than 5 working days in advance you don't pay anything extra.
- If you no longer wish to attend a course we will return your details to the police. You will then be issued with a fine and the points on your licence.
Contact Driver Training Unit
- Address Highways Service, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
Opening hours: 08.30 - 17.00 (Monday to Friday)
- Email email@example.com