These were the maps for the Local Plan consultation which began in November 2016.
Click on the location you want to view on the map
That opens up our interactive map.
Then you can switch what you want you see on and off using the legend on the right.
How to print using our interactive map
For high resolution maps of any part of Kirklees use our interactive map. Here's how to do it:
- Open the map. Do this either by clicking on the map above or go to Local Plan interactive map.
- Direction and zoom controls are top left. Use them or your mouse to navigate and zoom in to where you want to view.
- The map legend is on the right. Use that to switch on the information you want to see on the map.
- The print button is top right. Click it, choose if you're printing out A4 or A3 and click Preview.
- This will open a new window (This may open behind your current window).
- Press CTRL-P (Windows) or CMD-P (Mac) to print.
More help using our interactive map
There's much more advice in our help file:
High resolution policies maps
These maps are very high file size and may be difficult to download on a mobile phone.