- Annual monitoring reports
Assesses the progress towards the Local Plan and monitors the effectiveness of policies.
- Adopted Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)
Provide guidance about how current planning policies will be applied.
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report for the Kirklees Local Plan
Provides the context for, and determines the scope of, the Sustainability Appraisal (SA) and Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) of the Local Plan and sets out the framework for undertaking the later stages of the SA and SEA.
- Employment Land Supply Review (ELSR)
A comprehensive record of land that has at some time been considered suitable for employment uses.
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
An evidence document that assesses potential housing sites and includes lists of sites with planning permission for housing. It does not allocate sites for housing and does not change the planning status of sites. The Local Plan process includes a more detailed assessment of sites to determine new housing allocations.
- Town centre data and publications
Annual surveys of shopping centre health and vitality up to 2007, including retail provision and pedestrian footfall.
- Open Space Study
The first comprehensive assessment of open space provision in Kirklees. It provides an audit based analysis of the quantity, quality, value and accessibility of open spaces.
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment 2016 (SHMA)
Information on the level of need and demand for affordable and market housing within Kirklees.
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRA)
Identifies and analyses current and future broad scale flooding issues for key locations with Kirklees.
- Retail Capacity Study
An assessment of retail needs and capacity in the period to 2028.