As a care leaver you are legally entitled to a range of support and services from the local authority.
Find out what these services are and how the Leaving Care team can help you access them.
Our commitment to care leavers
This is your entitlement to leaving care support, which is part of the Local Offer.
- The Leaving Care team supports all young people who are looked after from the age of 16 onwards.
- We provide you with help and support as you leave care up to the age of 25 if needed.
- We help you plan for your future and support you in reaching your goals.
If you are not sure that you are eligible for support then please ask your Personal Advisor.
Leaving care - Who and where to get support from
Leaving care - Types of support
- Leaving Care team
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 01484 221000
- Address Ground Floor - North, Civic Centre 1, High Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2NF
If you've got a problem
Your worker will always listen to any problems you have but if you want to make a complaint:
- Children's Rights Service
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 01484 225288
- Text: Phone 07938 195322
- Address Freepost, Kirklees Council, Children's Rights Team