The White Rose Forest team is available to support landowners and their agents to develop tree planting and woodland creation projects across West and North Yorkshire.
We have dedicated project managers that will be able to guide your project from an initial plan or idea, through the White Rose Forest Delivery Pathway to delivery on the ground. We will aim to provide any additional support you require by accessing the wide range of technical and professional expertise that exists across the wider White Rose Forest partnership. We may also be able to provide financial support for you to do some of the work yourselves.
The areas where we can support your project includes:
- Planning and design: we can support a multi-disciplinary approach to designing new woodlands to achieve your objectives and maximise wider benefits to society. Ensuring we are planting the right trees in the right places.
- Engagement with stakeholders: part of a well-designed woodland is seeking the advice and approval of a range of statutory and local stakeholders. We can support this engagement process.
- Forestry regulations: depending on the scale and location of your project there may be some regulatory approvals that your project will require. We will work with you and the relevant authorities to gain any necessary permissions needed for your project to become a reality.
- Funding: there is currently a range of funding options available to support tree and woodland planting across West and North Yorkshire. We can work with you and the White Rose Funders' Group to match you with the funding option(s) that best suit your requirements. We will also help you with any applications you need to submit.
- Delivery: if you need help in delivering your project on the ground we can work with the wider White Rose Forest partnership to source not only the trees and materials you need, but also the resources needed to plant the trees. This can include working with local community and volunteer groups.
- Future management & maintenance: to ensure your woodland delivers the benefits identified we will look wherever possible to create a further package of support and guidance.
So, at the end of this Delivery Pathway process you will have a well-designed, suitably funded new woodland.
If you are interested in seeing how White Rose Forest can help you achieve this please contact us