Exotic food and exciting drinks
If you fancy making a day of it then climb aboard a transpennine express train and take the Rail Ale Trail, made famous by Oz Clarke and James May - real ale enthusiasts only please!
Erics Restaurant in Lindley is fine dining featuring locally sourced produce and a seasonal menu. For those seeking the more exotic cuisine within the town centre they dont have to look very far. From Indian to Lebanese, Persian to Brazilian, Caribbean to Thai; Huddersfields culinary scene is much more than the usual high street chains.
More on food and drink in Huddersfield:
- Try Upmarket Sunday on the 2nd Sunday of every month.
- Huddersfield hosts an anual Food and Drink Festival every August.
- Take afternoon tea at Neaversons Tea House & Restaurant.
- Go to T&Cake to find out why it’s a Good Food Guide favourite.
- You will find delicious local produce at award-winning Villa Farm Shop .