Great days out
Spark young imaginations at Tolson Museum.
Stirley Community Farm is open for drop in sessions on the first Sunday morning of each month with family friendly activities and tours.
Get the heart racing at Huddersfield Splash Park in Huddersfield Leisure Centre or play gym or use the outdoor play equipment at Beaumont and Greenhead Parks.
More family entertainment in Huddersfield:
- Settle down with popcorn at the Odeon Cinema
- The Lawrence Batley Theatre has a fantastic program of theatre productions and workshops for children
- LaserZone is Yorkshire's largest laser tag arena
- Ten pin bowling at UK superbowl
- Paddling pool, sports pavilion and miniature steam railway at Greenhead Park