We are excited to announce the release of the new My Care Account. A new online self-service platform for Service Users and Carers in Kirklees. That will help you or your chosen representative take control of your social care needs.
How the new My Care Account can help you
The new My Care Account will be attached onto your MyKirklees online account, giving you access to:
- view and update your personal details and contact preferences
- check and amend your address details
- check next scheduled review dates
- book a review appointment to be delivered by telephone, where needs haven't changed significantly
- check contact details of people in your support network and amend consent levels
- access and download your care documents, assessment documents support plans and reviews
My Care Account Video
Watch our animation video to see how the new My Care Account can help you.
Who can have a My Care Account?
To be eligible for a My Care Account you must be an Adult Social Care service user or carer, with a care support plan from Kirklees Council.
This includes home care support, day care, respite care and direct payments.
You must also have a My Kirklees account or we can help you sign up for this.