- Application number
- Last updated
- 01 February 2023
- Windy Ridge Recycling Ltd
Windy Ridge Quarry, Cartworth Moor Road, Cartworth Moor, Holmfirth, HD9 2RL
View application 2022/93230 on a map
- Holme Valley South
- Description / Development
- Deepen and extend Windy Ridge Quarry; increase the number of HGV movements permitted; excavate former landfill to recover recyclable materials (retrospective); temporarily store soils on part of the previously restored quarry area (retrospective); form new access; restore the site by landfill operations to include the importation of inert waste and recycle imported construction; demolition and excavation wastes
- MWP Planning
- 10, Dob Royd, Shepley, Huddersfield, HD8 8AU
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Farzana Tabasum
- 30 September 2022
- 19 October 2022
- Statutory consultation start date
- 02 Dec 2022
- Statutory consultation end date
- 23 Dec 2022
- Public consultation start date
- 19 October 2022
- Public consultation end date
- 13 December 2022
- Initial target date
- 18 January 2023
- Decision date
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007