- Application number
- Last updated
- 29 March 2018
- Mood Developments Ltd
Black Bull Hotel, 11, Market Place, Dewsbury, WF13 1AE
View application 2018/90377 on a map
- Dewsbury East Ward
- Description / Development
- Listed Building Consent for internal and external alterations, including installation of internal and external staircases, part demolition to form new conservatory, first floor function room and toilets, installation of new roof lantern lights, windows and door openings (within a Conservation Area)
- Arctic Associates Ltd
- 33, Queen Street, Morley, Leeds, LS27 8EE
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Nigel Hunston
- 02 Feb 2018
- 05 Feb 2018
- Statutory consultation start date
- 23 Feb 2018
- Statutory consultation end date
- 16 Mar 2018
- Public consultation start date
- 08 Mar 2018
- Public consultation end date
- 29 Mar 2018
- Initial target date
- 02 April 2018
- Decision date
- 29 Mar 2018
- CONSENT GRANTED
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007