- Application number
- Last updated
- 14 August 2019
- Empire Knight Group Ltd
Land off, Blackmoorfoot Road and Felks Street, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield, HD4 7AD
View application 2018/90748 on a map
- Golcar Ward
- Description / Development
- Outline application for the development of up to 630 residential dwellings (Use Class C3), up to 70 care apartments with doctors surgery of up to 350 sq m (Use Classes C2/C3/D1), up to 500 sq m of Use Class A1/A2/A3/A4/A5/D1 floorspace (dual use), vehicular and pedestrian access points off Blackmoorfoot Road and Felks Stile Road and associated works
- Gerald Eve LLP
- 1, Marsden Street, Manchester, M2 1HW
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Bill Topping
- 05 Mar 2018
- 06 Mar 2018
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 01 August 2019
- Statutory consultation start date
- 23 Mar 2018
- Statutory consultation end date
- 13 Apr 2018
- Public consultation start date
- 07 Mar 2018
- Public consultation end date
- 02 Apr 2018
- Initial target date
- 05 June 2018
- Decision date
- 14 Aug 2019
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007