- Application number
- Last updated
- 24 April 2019
- Prospect Estates Ltd
Washpit Mills, Choppards Lane, Cartworth Moor, Holmfirth, HD9 2RD
View application 2017/94336 on a map
- Holme Valley South Ward
- Description / Development
- Part demolition of existing mill buildings and erection of 49 dwellings; conversion of listed building to form private gymnasium; re-use of existing mill buildings and alterations to form workshop, car storage, and associated ancillary facilities including café, shop and office space; Formation of car parking areas (Listed Building)
- Roger Lee Planning Ltd
- 18, Leeds Road, Methley, Leeds, LS26 9EQ
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Adam Walker
- 20 Dec 2017
- 28 Dec 2017
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 08 March 2018
- Statutory consultation start date
- 12 Jan 2018
- Statutory consultation end date
- 16 Feb 2018
- Public consultation start date
- 23 Jan 2018
- Public consultation end date
- 13 Feb 2018
- Initial target date
- 29 March 2018
- Decision date
- 15 Jun 2018
- SECTION 106 FULL PERMISSION
- 27 Jul 2018
- Appeal decision
- APPEAL UPHELD
- Appeal decision date
- 24 Apr 2019
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007