- Application number
- Last updated
- 24 November 2017
- Holme Valley Parish Council
Public Conveniences, Station Road, Holmfirth, HD9 1AD
View application 2017/92605 on a map
- Holme Valley South Ward
- Description / Development
- Change of use and alterations to wc to form revised public toilets, A1 (shops/retail), A2 (professional services), A3 (cafe/restaurant) and A5 (hot food and takeaway) (within a Conservation Area)
- FCS Consultants
- Woodbank House, 31, Summervale, Holmfirth, HD9 7AG
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Neil Bearcroft
- 24 Jul 2017
- 01 Aug 2017
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 23 November 2017
- Statutory consultation start date
- 18 Aug 2017
- Statutory consultation end date
- 08 Sep 2017
- Public consultation start date
- 01 Aug 2017
- Public consultation end date
- 30 Aug 2017
- Anticipated decision date
- 26 September 2017
- Decision date
- 24 Nov 2017
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007