- Application number
- Last updated
- 23 February 2018
- L Roberts
Netherwood Farm, off Marsden Lane, Marsden, Huddersfield, HD7 6AT
View application 2017/92378 on a map
- Colne Valley Ward
- Description / Development
- Erection of extensions and alterations to existing barns to create dwelling forming annex accommodation associated with Netherwood Farm, Netherwood Lane, Marsden, Huddersfield, HD7 6AT (Listed Building)
- Northern Design Partnership
- The Chapel, Millmoor Road, Meltham, Holmfirth, HD9 5JU
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Farzana Tabasum
- 07 Jul 2017
- 24 Aug 2017
- Statutory consultation start date
- 11 Aug 2017
- Statutory consultation end date
- 01 Sep 2017
- Public consultation start date
- 24 Aug 2017
- Public consultation end date
- 21 Sep 2017
- Initial target date
- 19 October 2017
- Decision date
- 23 Feb 2018
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007