- Application number
- Last updated
- 24 January 2019
- McCarthy & Stone Retirement Lifestyles Ltd
Land at, Serpentine Road, Cleckheaton, BD19 3NA
View application 2017/91677 on a map
- Cleckheaton Ward
- Description / Development
- Erection of 43 retirement living apartments, 83 bed care home with provision of communal facilities, landscaping and car parking and erection of 7 affordable dwellings
- The Planning Bureau Ltd
- Aspen House, Wykeham Road, Northminster Business Park, Upper Poppleton, York, YO26 6QW
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Matthew Woodward
- 12 May 2017
- 16 May 2017
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 05 October 2017
- Statutory consultation start date
- 09 Jun 2017
- Statutory consultation end date
- 30 Jun 2017
- Public consultation start date
- 25 May 2017
- Public consultation end date
- 20 Jun 2017
- Initial target date
- 15 August 2017
- Decision date
- 23 Mar 2018
- SECTION 106 FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007