- Application number
- Last updated
- 02 May 2018
- S Ball
Near Mount Farm, Intake Lane, Cumberworth, Huddersfield, HD8 8YE
View application 2017/93791 on a map
- Holme Valley South
- Description / Development
- Erection of extensions and alterations to convert one dwelling into two dwellings
- L'Arche Developments (Yorkshire) Ltd
- No 3, The Old Brickworks, Top O' Th Bank, Thurstonland, Huddersfield, HD4 6UY
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Rebecca Drake
- 23 October 2017
- 01 November 2017
- Statutory consultation start date
- 17 Nov 2017
- Statutory consultation end date
- 08 Dec 2017
- Public consultation start date
- 07 November 2017
- Public consultation end date
- 03 December 2017
- Initial target date
- 27 December 2017
- Decision date
- 02 May 2018
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007