- Application number
- Last updated
- 19 December 2017
- Jones Homes (Yorkshire) Limited
Land at, Dunford Road, Hade Edge, Holmfirth, HD9 2RT
View application 2016/60/91967/W on a map
- Holme Valley South Ward
- Description / Development
- Outline application for residential development and convenience store, and provision of open space
- Townsend Planning Consultants
- 10, Rishworth Street, Wakefield, WF1 3BY
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Louise Bearcroft
- 06 Jun 2016
- 04 Aug 2016
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 05 October 2017
- Statutory consultation start date
- 19 Aug 2016
- Statutory consultation end date
- 09 Sep 2016
- Public consultation start date
- 08 Aug 2016
- Public consultation end date
- 13 Jun 2017
- Initial target date
- 03 November 2016
- Decision date
- 18 Dec 2017
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007