- Application number
- Last updated
- 03 May 2018
- Hartley Quality Homes
Cockley Hill Lane, Kirkheaton, Huddersfield, HD5 0HH
View application 2014/91831 on a map
- Dalton Ward
- Description / Development
- Outline application for erection of 60 dwellings, formation of access public space and associated infrastructure
- John R Paley Associates
- 1 Red Hall Crescent, Paragon Business Village, Wakefield, WF1 2DF
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Bill Topping
- 05 Jun 2014
- 16 Jun 2014
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 08 September 2016
- Statutory consultation start date
- 11 Jul 2014
- Statutory consultation end date
- 01 Aug 2014
- Public consultation start date
- 04 Jul 2014
- Public consultation end date
- 25 Jul 2014
- Initial target date
- 15 September 2014
- Decision date
- 12 Apr 2018
- SECTION 106 OUTLINE PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007