- Application number
- Last updated
- 08 October 2014
- Redwaters Yorkshire Ltd
Hoyle Ing Dyeworks, Manchester Road, Linthwaite, Huddersfield.
View application 2014/91813 on a map
- Colne Valley
- Description / Development
- Demolition of part of mill, alterations to convert mill building into 6 dwellings and erection of 11 dwellings with associated parking (within a Conservation Area)
- Robert Halstead Chartered Surveyor
- 57, Bowers Mill Branch Road, Barkisland, Halifax, HX4 OAD
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Nick Willock
- 05 June 2014
- 03 September 2014
- Statutory consultation start date
- 11 Jul 2014
- Statutory consultation end date
- 01 Aug 2014
- Public consultation start date
- 07 July 2014
- Public consultation end date
- 28 July 2014
- Initial target date
- 03 December 2014
- Decision date
- 08 October 2014
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007