- Application number
- Last updated
- 21 April 2015
- R Butterfield
Wolfstones Heights Farm, Wolfstones Road, Netherthong, Holmfirth, HD9 3UU
View application 2014/92814 on a map
- Holme Valley South
- Description / Development
- Formation of new access and stopping up existing access, diversion of public right of way and related external works
- A+DP Architecture & Design Partnership
- The Old Police Station, 16, Bridge Lane, Holmfirth, HD9 7AN
Planning department details
- Case officer
- William Simcock
- 05 September 2014
- 22 October 2014
- Statutory consultation start date
- 07 Nov 2014
- Statutory consultation end date
- 28 Nov 2014
- Public consultation start date
- 23 October 2014
- Public consultation end date
- 03 December 2014
- Initial target date
- 24 April 2015
- Decision date
- 21 April 2015
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007