- Application number
- Last updated
- 03 May 2018
- Hartley Property Trust Ltd
Shop Lane, Kirkheaton, Huddersfield, HD5 0DB
View application 2014/92535 on a map
- Dalton Ward
- Description / Development
- Outline application for erection of 48 dwellings, formation of access and associated infrastructure
- John R Paley Associates
- 14, Mariner Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF4 3FL
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Bill Topping
- 11 Aug 2014
- 27 Aug 2014
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 14 July 2016
- Statutory consultation start date
- 12 Sep 2014
- Statutory consultation end date
- 03 Oct 2014
- Public consultation start date
- 01 Sep 2014
- Public consultation end date
- 17 Oct 2014
- Initial target date
- 26 November 2014
- Decision date
- 12 Apr 2018
- SECTION 106 OUTLINE PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007