- Application number
- Last updated
- 29 January 2014
- Johnsons Wellfield Quarries Ltd
Land adjacent Thewlis Lane, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield, HD4 7AB
View application 2013/62/90793/W0 on a map
- Crosland Moor and Netherton Ward
- Description / Development
- Mineral extraction
- Silkstone Environmental Ltd
- 7 Hall Annex, Thorncliffe Park, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2PH
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Glenn Wakefield
- 08 Mar 2013
- 12 Mar 2013
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 28 November 2013
- Statutory consultation start date
- 12 Apr 2013
- Statutory consultation end date
- 03 May 2013
- Public consultation start date
- 05 Apr 2013
- Public consultation end date
- 26 Apr 2013
- Decision date
- 29 Jan 2014
- SECTION 106 FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007