- Application number
- Last updated
- 09 February 2010
- Kirklees Culture & Leisure
Beaumont Park, Beaumont Road, Huddersfield, HD4 5JS
View application 2009/48/93367/W1 on a map
- Crosland Moor and Netherton Ward
- Description / Development
- Restoration of band stand
- Design & Property Services
- Kirkgate Buildings, Byram Street, Huddersfield, HD1 1BY
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Gareth Webster
- 02 Dec 2009
- 16 Dec 2009
- Statutory consultation start date
- 12 Jan 2010
- Statutory consultation end date
- 02 Feb 2010
- Public consultation start date
- 07 Jan 2010
- Public consultation end date
- 28 Jan 2010
- Decision date
- 09 Feb 2010
- GRANTED UNDER REG.3 GENERAL REGULATIONS 1992
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007