- Application number
- Last updated
- 15 April 2013
- Panorama Living Ltd
Newsome Mills, Ruth Street, Newsome, Huddersfield, HD4 6JF
View application 2009/93669 on a map
- Newsome Ward
- Description / Development
- Erection of 20 dwellings and change of use and alterations to convert existing mill buildings to form 1 dwelling, 40 apartments, 8 duplex apartments and ancillary works (Listed Building)
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Nick Willock
- 31 Dec 2009
- 19 Apr 2010
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 06 January 2011
- Statutory consultation start date
- 11 May 2010
- Statutory consultation end date
- 01 Jun 2010
- Public consultation start date
- 30 Apr 2010
- Public consultation end date
- 21 May 2010
- Initial target date
- 19 July 2010
- Decision date
- 15 Apr 2013
- SECTION 106 FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007