- Application number
- Last updated
- 16 September 2010
- ROYALLE ESTATES
NEWSOME MILLS,RUTH STREET,NEWSOME,HUDDERSFIELD
View application 2006/91452 on a map
- Description / Development
- DEMOLITION OF PART OF EXISTING MILLS. ERECTION OF 13 NO. TOWN HOUSES AND 11 NO. APARTMENTS. CONVERSION OF OFFICE BUILDING TO 1 NO. DWELLING AND CONVERSION OF EXISTING MULTISTOREY MILL TO 45 NO. 1 AND 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS AND ALL ANCILLARY WORKS.
- BRITCH & ASSOCIATES
- 31, THE CRESCENT, SALFORD, MANCHESTER, M5 4PF
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Nick Willock
- 06 Apr 2006
- 27 Apr 2006
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 24 August 2006
- Public consultation start date
- 19 Jul 2006
- Public consultation end date
- 26 Jul 2006
- Initial target date
- 27 July 2006
- Decision date
- 17 Oct 2006
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007