- Application number
- Last updated
- 16 September 2010
- MICHAEL WILSON RESTORATIONS
WESTWOOD MILL,LOWESTWOOD LANE/BARGATE,LINTHWAITE,HUDDERSFIELD
View application 2005/90818 on a map
- Description / Development
- PARTIAL DEMOLITION, CONVERSION OF REDUNDANT MILL BUILDING AND NEW BUILD TO FORM 108 APARTMENTS WITH ANCILLARY FACILITIES (LISTED BUILDING WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA)
- MALCOLM SIZER PLANNING LTD
- 9, GREENFINCH GROVE, NETHERTON, HUDDERSFIELD, HD4 7LH
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Andy Keeling
- 01 Mar 2005
- 03 Mar 2005
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 12 May 2005
- Public consultation start date
- 10 Mar 2005
- Public consultation end date
- 31 Mar 2005
- Initial target date
- 28 April 2005
- Decision date
- 06 Oct 2005
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007