Maximise the use of your venue and generate additional income by getting a licence for marriage and civil partnerships.


Licences cover our attendance to marry people at your venue for 3 years.

Guidance notes


Registrars fees

How to apply

Fill in the online application form.

For information about how we store your data please read the Kirklees Registration Service Privacy Notice

Clock Completing this form takes around 10 minutes

Apply online

After you've applied

If there are no objections, your venue is licensed after the four week objection period has elapsed.

Applications pending approval

The Pickled Pheasant

Kirklees Registration District

The Marriage Act 1949 and Civil Partnership Act 2004

Notice is hereby given that Gary Smith has applied for approval of the under-mentioned building as a venue for civil marriage and civil partnership ceremonies:

The Pickled Pheasant (Woodhead Road, Holmbridge, Holmfirth, HD9 2NQ)

Any objection to this approval must be made in writing within 21 days of this notice, stating the reason for the objection to:

Superintendent Registrar, Register Office, Town Hall, Ramsden Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2TA, where a copy of the application may be inspected.

Date of notice: 20th November 2021 to 11th December 2021

Victoria Thomson

Superintendent Registrar

Was this information helpful?