Kirklees Local Offer is aimed at providing information about the support and services that children and young people aged 0-25, who have special educational needs and disabilities, and their families can get in one place.
Your guide to services
Who we work with
We're committed to developing the Kirklees Local Offer through co-production.
We developed our Local Offer with parents, carers, and children and young people with SEN and disabilities to make sure it meets your needs.
Our key partners are:
- PCAN - Parents of Children with Additional Needs
- For all parents and carers of children and young people with additional needs aged from birth to 25 years.
This Local Offer website covers Kirklees but there are Local Offer sites for all Kirklees neighbouring authorities. This is very useful if you live close to the border with another authority. You can visit another authority’s local offers by clicking on the links below.
Give feedback on Kirklees Local Offer
We'd like to hear your feedback about:
- specific services you’ve used
- how we could improve the Local Offer
- information or services that are missing
- how easy or hard it is to use the Local Offer site