Organisations concerned with the care of disabled people can apply for a Blue Badge for vehicles like minibuses or specially adapted commercial vehicles, which will be used to carry disabled people who would themselves qualify for an individual Blue Badge.
Apply for organisations
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 15 minutesApply online
After you've applied
If you are eligible, you will be required to bring supporting documents before a Blue Badge is awarded.
Organisational badges will only be issued to organisations which:
- care for and transport disabled people who would meet the eligibility criteria for an individual Blue Badge; and
- have a clear need for an organisational badge rather than using the individual Blue Badges of people it transports.
It is unlikely that taxi or private hire operators and community transport operators would be eligible for an organisational Blue Badge.
Organisational badges should only be used when transporting disabled people in their care who meet the eligibility criteria for a badge and must not be used for the employee's benefit when they are carrying out other business on behalf of the organisation.
- ï¿½10 normally issued for three years
You should only pay for the badge(s) once you know the application has been successful.
If you disagree with our decision you can appeal by writing to us within one calendar month of the date of the refusal letter, ensuring you include any additional information you believe to be relevant. This information needs to be current and relevant to the eligibility criteria.What happens next:
- Review of the additional information provided
- Look at the decision again
- Written outcome of findings
If you still disagree with the decision you will be informed of the next stage in the appeal process.