All pubs, bars, restaurants and other hospitality venues must close by 10pm
- They are legally required to take customers' contact details.
- They are restricted by law to table service only.
- Table bookings of more than six are not allowed.
- Table bookings of more than one household or social bubble are not allowed indoors.
- They can be fined if they take reservations of more than six, do not enforce social distancing or do not take customers' contact details.
- They can sell food to takeaway after 10pm by delivery service, click-and-collect or drive-thru.
- Facemasks must be worn by all staff.
Work from home if you can
Office workers who can work from home should do so - if you can't then continue to go to work.
- Businesses will be fined up to £10k if they don't follow legal COVID guidance.
- £200 if a business accepts a table booking for more than 6 people.
If you have any concerns or want to report premises to the council please contact:
Signs and stickers for businesses to use
We've prepared these for you to download, to print off or send to a supplier for production.