This course aims to help you identify resources, technologies and sources of support in order to prevent
your caring responsibilities from becoming overwhelming.
Learn how to cope positively with the ups and downs of caring for someone.
The course covers:-
- acceptance of roles and the caring situation
- managing change
- overcoming difficulties and challenges
- becoming emotionally aware
- strategies to maintain and improve health and well-being
- local and national support services.
Building resilience carers journey session
|Wednesday 11th September
||Jo Cox House, Commercial Street, Batley
|Wednesday 18th September
||Carers Trust, Milford House, Aspley, Huddersfield