Building Resilience - coping positively with the ups and downs of caring for someone.
Sessions are 2 and half hours
The session is free for carers in Kirklees
The session is beneficial for all carers, regardless of what stage of caring they may be at or how long they have been caring. It will cover:
- Acceptance of roles and situations
- Overcoming difficulties and challenges
- Becoming emotionally aware
- How to maintain and improve well-being
- Tuesday 24th October, 10 – 12.30
Dewsbury Town Hall 2017 dates
- Tuesday 17th October, 10.30am until 1pm
Huddersfield Town Hall 2017 dates
- Thursday 7th September, 1pm until 3.30pm
- Wednesday 6th December, 10.30am until 1pm
Arranging support for the person you care for
If you can't leave the person you care for alone during the course, we can provide support.
Book onto a course / request further information
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutesApply online
After you've applied
You will receive a confirmation of your place on the course and any further information requested.