Council full menu:
Web Development Team - March 2013
Paying by direct debit is the simplest and safest way to pay your account.
Paying by direct debit also makes it cheaper and simpler for the council
to administer, which benefits everyone in our community.
- You remain in control
- You have a money back guarantee
- it's paid monthly but you only sign one form and your Bank or Building
Society does the rest
- You can forget queues, cheques, stamps
- it's a lot safer than cash
- You will always be informed at least 10 days in advance of changes
to amounts and payment dates
- You are free to cancel at any time
|Direct debit helpline|
|If you require any help in completing the application form please contact our helpline.|
|Council tax:||01484 414900|
|Business rates:||01484 414941|
To start paying by direct debit simply complete the online form and submit it electronically. Or you can download and print the form and return it to us, and we
will automatically claim your payment from your bank or building society.
How to cancel a direct debit
You can cancel a direct debit at any time. Just write to your bank or building society and send a copy to us.
- Our name
- The names(s) of the account holder(s)
- Your bank or building society account number and branch sort code
- Your reference number with us
- The amount of the payment (if you know it).