Tell us about your events
From football to badminton and from netball to running with information on keeping fit and active by joining local groups
What's happening today
- Tennis at The mfg
6:00PM - 9:00PM, The mfg Sports Centre, Mirfield
- Beat the Wimbledon rush! Pay as you play tennis
- Karate at The mfg
7:00PM - 8:00PM, The mfg Sports Centre, Mirfield
- Learn karate with professionals
Active Young People
To help keep your body and mind healthy, you need to be active and eat wisely.
Information about local cycling events, cycle training and bike maintenance sessions.
Multisports session for young people (14 year old plus) with disabilities
Jog-Kirklees is a recreational running programme for those new or returning to jogging.
- Get Active, The Zone, Huddersfield, Wednesday 22nd May 2013
- Table Tennis at The mfg, The mfg Sports Centre, Mirfield, Wednesday 22nd May 2013
- Touch Rugby session, The Zone, Huddersfield, Thursday 23rd May 2013
- Cycle drop-in session, Greenhead Park, Huddersfield, Thursday 23rd May 2013
- Badminton at The mfg, The mfg Sports Centre, Mirfield, Thursday 23rd May 2013
Tennis at The mfg, The mfg Sports Centre, Mirfield, Tuesday 7th May 2013 until Wednesday 31st July 2013
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information is accurate, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions or for changes in events
after submission of data or copy.