Tell us about your events
Active Young People
To help keep your body and mind healthy, you need to be active and eat wisely.
Energise offers a range of Dance, Drama, Physical Activity and Cheerleading opportunities for children and young people across Kirklees. We currently offer community classes, education programmes and holiday schemes, as well as Jump and Shout events.
A range of fun filled activities specially created for girls to enjoy and GET ACTIVE
Do you want (your child) to feel fitter, happier and healthier….for free?!
Start Active, Stay Active, Eat Well, Be Healthy
Start is the free weight management programme for children and young people in Kirklees aged 5 to 16. Start combines physical activity and healthy eating to enable children to live a healthier lifestyle.
A range of opportunities and programmes aimed at children under the age of 5 years, with a high emphasis on family involvement.
- Taekwondo, Deighton Sports Arena, Huddersfield, Saturday 25th May 2013
- Saturday Club, Scammonden Water Sailing Club, Huddersfield, Saturday 25th May 2013
- Taekwondo, Deighton Sports Arena, Huddersfield, Saturday 1st June 2013
- Saturday Club, Scammonden Water Sailing Club, Huddersfield, Saturday 1st June 2013
- Taekwondo, Deighton Sports Arena, Huddersfield, Saturday 8th June 2013
Browse these pages to see how we can help you achieve an active, and healthy, lifestyle. You're never too young (or too old!) to start being physically active. So whether it's activities, sport or exercise we're there to help and support you.
Courses and programmes are running all the time. If you see something of interest, call the Physical Activity Development Team on 01484 234095
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information is accurate, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions or for changes in events
after submission of data or copy.