Tell us about your events
Events around Kirklees
You searched for all events, this weekend
16 events found.
Friday 1st August 2014
- Celebrate Yorkshire Day with a Mad Hatter's tea party, with family fun for all ages including an Alice in Wonderland quiz.
- Make a feeder to help attract butterflies to your garden.
- Join the Castle Hill Ranger on a 6 mile walk on Lughnasadh (pronounced loo'nass'ah) which is traditionally one of the first harvest festivals and is connected with the reaping of first corn, therefore a festival of celebrating Mother Earth and the abundance of nature.
- Keith Horner's Yorkshire Music and Mirth with Yorkshire tapas and two-course meal.
Saturday 2nd August 2014
- A true agricultural show day out with thousands of exhibits across hundreds of classes and competitions.
- Offering the very best of local produce to discerning customers who would like to know where, when and how the foods are grown or produced.
- Come on a unique trip through the longest canal tunnel in Britain.
Sunday 3rd August 2014
- One of the best car boot markets in the region.
- The very best of fresh local produce, local meats, fresh fruit and vegetables, breads, cheeses, cakes, jams, honey, home-baked cakes, pies and much more.
- Meet Liz for a 9-10 miles hard, linear walk.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information is accurate, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions or for changes in events
after submission of data or copy.