Tell us about your events
Events around Kirklees
You searched for all events, this weekend
11 events found.
Friday 19th September 2014
- Join the Castle Hill Ranger for a 6 mile walk from Castle Hill to meet the impending arrival of autumn and enjoy the magnificent views and nature's autumnal colours.
- Talk by David Pinder about the outbreak of world war one.
Saturday 20th September 2014
- Dick and Lottie continue their 10th anniversary celebrations with this readathon of six Alan Ayckbourn plays - from well-loved classics to extremely rare pieces.
- Come and join us for a drink and a slice of cake and find out what's going on at the Hospice.
- Meet Margaret for a 8-9 miles circular, medium walk through fields, woods and parkland to reward your efforts.
- Join us for this joint event with Kirklees Council and others.
- A sponsored walk around Linthwaite finishing at Broad Oak Cricket Club, Linthwaite with fairground rides, stalls, live music and hot food.
- In a little-told story of the Great War, Troupers brings to life the amazingly audacious Concerts At The Front – a hitherto unsung war effort that’s full of guts, gusto and greasepaint.
- Listen to Angela, Project Officer on the For King and Country exhibition talk about her experience of curating the centenary exhibition.
- The latest concert by Honley Male Voice Choir commemorates the heroes of the First World War and has been commissioned to mark the centenary of the outbreak of war in the Summer of 1914.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information is accurate, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions or for changes in events
after submission of data or copy.