Tell us about your events
Events around Kirklees
You searched for all events today
5 events found.
Saturday 23rd August 2014
- Meet Oliver for an 11.5 miles circular, hard walk through a Pennine landscape to the district's largest reservoir.
- The seaside comes to Dewsbury Town centre.
- Meet David Austin for a 7 miles moderate walk.
- Poetry read-around on the theme of the First World War.
- Come and try 20 different real ales and enjoy live music at a fantastic beer festival hosted by the beautifully located Shepley Cricket Club.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information is accurate, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions or for changes in events
after submission of data or copy.